Cell'N'Family Cell'N'Family

I lol'd so hard through the entire thing. You have improved greatly over the years!

Hatter! Hatter!

wat

Yknow.. It's pretty good.. this flash..
It's so good. So good.

Epic win!

Caveman Preview Caveman Preview

Suhweet!

Sup Geoff!

I haven't seen any of your stuff since ZOA, so I gotta say I'm mighty impressed by the change in animation!

First off, it's smooth and very pleasant to watch, which is important. I always like a good storyline, but sometimes, the animation needs to be top-notch to appeal to the audience. Would you enjoy watching avatar, where most of the animation is done by a 5 year old? I don't think so :P.
Second, the facial expressions and the details has been greatly improved, and that is down right awesome!

So yeah, I think this was really good! Thanks for showing us a great preview of something awesome to come!

10'd 5'd and Fav'd.

Phobotech responds:

I really appreciate the compliments. I hope to explode your mind with the finished product if the muted preview got a 10! Thanks man!

FYAT FYAT

Fyatty fyatto

Nyeh, nyeh nyeh!
Best cartoon evar

WHOOKOS Beta: Epis 1 WHOOKOS Beta: Epis 1

Heheh

Had a good laugh throughout the entire movie! Awesome stuff!

10'd 5'd and Fav'd ;).

DE_dust2 Outtakes DE_dust2 Outtakes

No, No.

When I saw this at the front page, I was hoping for a masterpiece that would make me fall flat on my ass, laughing like I was on some sort of hallucinogen. What did I get?
A sad face and a big time disappointment.

Lookie.. I don't really expect that you make something awesome just like that, but COME ON!

That stupid audio-clip has surely been heard a gadzillion times already, and guess what? It's getting old. I don't know about the rest of us respective reviewers, but I don't think this was that entertaining. But I gotta admit, I smiled a little at the intro.

Next time you're doing one of these, at least include more than ONE outtake, and use your imagination more wisely.

Thank you, and have a nice day.

Epic Beard Man Epic Beard Man

Epic beard man is epic

Kid got served. And he deserved it!

Great Destiny Man Great Destiny Man

Ha Ha Ha..

Nicely done, Sexual-Lobster! I find the artwork in this animation to be pleasant to look at! Gotta love the detail you've put into it.. And indeed, this was humorous! Ah-Hah-Hah!

Keep it up!

Sexual-Lobster responds:

thanks v much Psyc!

Dia & Tofu : Episode One Dia & Tofu : Episode One

Lol

Tofu might not smell that good from the start, but I can imagine it being a bit more smellier when expired, hehe.

Anyways, I found this cartoon to be amusing and quite entertaining. I have no complaints about anything, besides the lip-sync. In this case, the "tofu" didn't really follow up the audio that well, and I just sensed a tiny bit of delay.

Over all, style of animation can't be questioned for being bad and sucky, because we all know that all iwillpress-animations are win, and therefore, not sucky or bad at all.

Keep it coming, guv.